UPDATED FILE: Version 1.4 ~ November 22nd 2013
This is a guide for new users who would like to know how they can get started with using the fractal art program Ultra Fractal
. It includes links to some of the best, and most relevant online tutorials and resources, on DA and elsewhere. I have also added a number of hints and tips that I have learned myself, along the way.
Please note that this is not
a tutorial on the program, just a quick reference to other sources of quality information. A few people have asked if I would provide this info so here it is! Hopefully it will be of interest and help people to get started with UF.
If you find this informative and useful please
this deviation. Revision history:
- January 18th 2008, original v1.0 uploaded.
- November 21st 2008, v1.1: removed broken links, added new links and notes on UF v.5.
- January 12th 2010, v1.2: updated with link to new JP course e-books, the UF Wiki and other DA links.
- December 8th 2011, v1.3: broken web links corrected/removed.
- November 22nd 2013, v1.4: Added links to online video tutorials and to JP’s sample ebook chapter. Other small corrections/updates.
- Click the download link at the top right to access the file. It's a 7-page .PDF file - it should open in your browser.
- If not try saving the file to your hard drive first and then try opening it.
- Still no luck opening it? Try the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe: get.adobe.com/uk/reader/.
- Can't save the file? Try again in a few hours or the next day - the file is fine but sometimes DA doesn't deliver it reliably!
A Spanish translation
of the original English v.1 file is available here: Aprendiendo Ultra Fractal
An Italian translation
of the English v1.3 file is available here: Impariamo a usare Ultra Fractal PS. Wow! A daily Deviation!
Thanks so much ~DeirdreReynolds
for suggesting it and `FantasyStock
for featuring it!